Dr.Sisskind Explains Why Most Protein Shakes Are Worthless
The search for the best protein shake
I enjoy food a lot. And because I manage to squeeze in some form of physical activity every now and then, this gave me an excuse not to watch too much what I eat.
Unfortunately, I was eating far more than I can burn with whatever physical activity I do and had begun to pile on the pounds.
The problem crept slowly on me and it wasn’t until I did some spring cleaning and found a box of old photo albums did I get a real look at the cold hard truth: I need to lose weight.
Want to see the best offer? Click Here
But how Can I lose Weight When I am Too Busy To Cook?
Everyone knows you’re supposed to eat healthy and exercise regularly. It’s going to be tough but I thought I can make physical activity a regular part of my schedule.
It probably didn’t help too that I was also no good in the kitchen. Even if I did want to eat healthier, there’s a bigger chance of my kitchen burning down if I cooked. This is why I’m a regular at take-away counters and take-away counters aren’t exactly known for providing nutritious goodness.
Just goodness sans most of the nutrients. With this kind of situation, I thought that it’s next to impossible to achieve the kind of weight loss I was looking for.
Well, that was until I chanced upon meal replacement shakes. With a good weight loss shake, I learned I can get the nutrition I need without the fuss of preparing a meal on my own. I knew there were a lot of meal replacements out there so I set out to find the best. Check out my recipes here
What’s going to be tougher though is changing my eating habits. Like I said, I enjoy food a lot. And when I’m stressed from work or I’m going through something in my personal life, I turn to food for a little bit of comfort.
My Daily Solution...
My search for the best protein diet shakes took me to RealMeal GF from RealDose Nutrition.
This Protein Shake contains proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, and minerals, with ingredients expertly formulated to provide optimal amounts of what the body needs.
This sounds really great but I liked even more about this shake is that it tastes really good and yet contains just 140 calories per serving. It also keeps you full for a long time so you don’t have to worry about hunger pangs and cravings in between meals.
Created by Dr. Steven Sisskind, this meal replacement shake sets itself apart from other weight loss shakes by using whey protein sourced only from grass-fed cows from Australia.
Grass-fed cows and whey protein
Grass-fed cows live naturally as cows should, grazing on natural grass and herbs and eating naturally grown legumes. This in turn allows the cows to deliver the purest milk on Earth from which the purest whey can be derived.
The best shakes will have the best ingredients, after all. RealMeal GF only uses whey protein from grass-fed cows so you don’t have to worry about quality.
In addition, whatever whey was sourced from these grass-fed cows are not denatured and are never exposed to high temperatures during processing so natural benefits are preserved.
And aside from ensuring you do not get any growth hormones or antibiotics in your system, using non-denatured whey protein from grass-fed cows also boosts levels of immunoglobulins and lactoferrin in the body for better immunity and allows for maximum glutathione production in the liver for optimal fat metabolism.
If you care about animal welfare, you will be happy to know that no cows were harmed in the production of the RealMeal GF shake, with the lovable bovines thriving on lush Australian pastures.
Benefits of using This Meal Replacement Shake:
- You feel fuller longer. Thanks to inulin, a kind of soluble fiber with probiotic properties, sugar absorption in the digestive tract is slowed down, regulating blood sugar levels as the good bacteria gets to work protecting the rest of your body. Since inulin is essentially fiber, it also functions to add bulk to keep you satiated longer.
- You absorb nutrients better. RealMeal GF makes use of a special blend of enzymes with proteases and lactase, aiding in the breakdown of whey protein so the body can absorb it more efficiently. This diet shake also contains a small amount of lactose but those intolerant need not worry because this special enzyme blend easily digests whatever lactose is in the formulation so it doesn’t cause even the slightest bit of discomfort to you.
- You are more energized. Appropriate levels of B-vitamins ensure the body is able to metabolize fat and protein properly, allowing you to enjoy maximum energy from what you eat. Folate is also added to the B-vitamin complex to combat conditions associated with deficiencies of the vitamin, such as type-2 diabetes, heart disease, depression, and Alzheimer’s disease.
- You are stronger, more focused. This shake completes its healthy formula with creatine and phosphatidylcholine, boosting strength and endurance and improving brain health, respectively, to give you what you’ll need to get through any kind of day.
- Whey protein also gives you a bit of leverage should you falter in your resolve and wolfing down what you shouldn’t have like pizza and ice cream by reducing fat accumulation despite excessive carbo-loading.
- There’s the matter too of improved liver detoxification through better glutathione production and lower stress levels through reduced cortisol production.
- Levels of cortisol in the body are also proportional to levels of fat accumulation in your midsection so you will definitely be glad that taking whey protein helps to lower levels of the cortisol hormone.
Using RealMeal GF Weight Loss Shakes
I appreciate all the benefits that RealMeal GF but what really seals the deal for me is that it’s so easy to make. You can be done with whipping up your shake in less than a minute so it’s perfect for busy mornings when you don’t have time to actually sit down and enjoy breakfast.This is one Of the reasons I consider this the best meal replacement shake.
Just add a scoop of RealMeal GF into your blender with eight ounces of water and maybe two or three ice cubes. Give it a whirl for 30 seconds and you’re done! You have a delicious, creamy replacement shake waiting for you. From time to time too I add fruits to my blender so I get an extra boost of fruity goodness.
I like the chocolate meal replacement shakes (vanilla is available too) so strawberries and bananas always pair well with my replacement shake. I normally use RealMeal GF to replace my breakfast but you can choose to use it for your other meals. Check out my meal replacement reviews here
In fact, you can replace up to two of your meals in a day with this shake. Need to satisfy a sweet tooth? You can lessen the damage of giving in by using RealMeal GF instead. It’s as sweet and creamy as any dessert but it’s got a low glycemic index so you don’t have to worry about your blood sugar level spiking, even when it’s late at night.
But again, you can only use it to replace two of your meals in a day. Please stick to that limit to not only ensure that RealMeal GF works at its best for you but that you also safeguard your health. Anything in excess is bad for you, after all, even if it is a healthy meal replacement shake.
Buying Realmeal GF Chocolate Or Vanilla
Convinced that the RealMeal GF meal replacement shake is what you need to help you shed those unwanted pounds? Y
ou can get a container or three (or six!) by going online and checking out the RealDose Nutrition site.
RealMeal GF is still more expensive than other brands.
Fortunately, the price difference is justifiable! You get what you pay for, after all, and so RealMeal GF guarantees that you’ll only be getting the real deal so you can enjoy real results. Quaily ingredients cost money...
If you’re not satisfied with the results you’re getting from using RealMeal GF, RealDose Nutrition has a one-year 100% money-back guarantee you can take advantage of. Just send back all unused portions of the weight loss shake to initiate the refund and your request will be processed without questions asked.
Our Review And Rating
The product tastes good. We love the high quality of the ingredients and we appreciate their follow-up emails as well.